Helping People Resolve Disputes
Michelle Smith Scott has built a legal career helping people in the courtroom as a lawyer and former judge. Michelle's law practice focuses on Employment Discrimination Law (EEOC charges and federal lawsuits) and other civil legal cases. Michelle devotes her time to her family and church and is an avid photographer and sports fan.
Michelle Smith Scott is qualified and experienced to answer many legal questions. Legal matters often require analysis and critical planning at every stage. Michelle Scott offers services from the early stage before a lawsuit is filed to the later stage of appeal.
Main Area of Legal Practice
- Employment Discrimination (Race, Gender, Color, National Origin, Religion, Age, Disability, Pregnancy)
- ADA Compliance & Accommodation
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- EEOC Charges/ Federal Lawsuits
- Private Law Practice - current
- Legal Consultant, CLE Seminars - current
- Small Claims Court Judge - 14 years (pro tem 6, elected 8)
- EEOC Federal Attorney - 3 years
- Juvenile Public Defender - 1 year
- Social Security Disability Attorney - 1 year
- Legal Researcher & Trainer - 1 year
Northwestern University, B.S. Communication Studies, Minor, Political Science (1990)
Indiana University Robert McKinney School of Law, J.D., Minor, Employment Law (1994)
Michelle Smith Scott
Communication & Law
120 E. Market St., Suite 305
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 371-3667 Phone
(317) 376-7043 Fax
Independent Professional Website of Michelle Smith Scott.
All rights reserved.
Music: S'Wonderful by Buck and John Pizzarelli
Disclaimer: Use of this website does not create an Attorney-Client Relationship.
©2019 Michelle Smith Scott